Oasis Orthopedic & Spine is a leading spine and orthopedic practice with multiple locations in New Jersey and in Brooklyn, New York that specializes in minimally invasive surgeries. Our practice delivers world class treatment from leading spine and orthopedic experts using the newest, proven techniques. Learn more about Oasis here
We’re looking to add full-time, certified medical assistants to our team.
- Engage with patients day-to-day in a professional manner
- Complete detailed patient evaluations, refills on medications and disability paperwork
- Assist MD in Exam Room
- Know appropriate medical terminology and how to write medication directions
- Explain spine and orthopedic surgical procedures
- Remove sutures/staples
- Remove casting
- Dispense and fit DME
- Draw blood for PRP injections
- Draw injections under sterile technique
- Clean and Stock patient rooms
- Obtain records when necessary
- Obtain Prior Authorizations for medications
- Manage phone calls and messages on a daily basis
- Sterilize equipment
- Follow and adhere to CDC guidelines to protect patients as well as co-workers.
- Certified in the state of New Jersey
- 2+ years of experience working in healthcare preferred; orthopedic experience is a plus
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) with strong communication skills
- High level of professionalism
Compensation is dependent on experience.
Our approach to COVID-19:
We are dedicated to the safety of our patients and staff during COVID-19 and are actively practicing the COVID-19 Safe Care Protocols at all of our locations.
Oasis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
START YOUR OASIS CAREER HERE
Fill out the form below to submit your application