At OASIS, we treat many patients with occupational-related injuries and work with your employer to ensure you have the care you need.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT WORKERS’ COMP
Seeking medical care and consultation should be a top priority.
Our medical and physical therapy teams have extensive experience helping patients understand and manage their occupational-related injuries. We can help you understand your condition more thoroughly and will work with you to design a treatment plan that fits your lifestyle.
Your case may be time-sensitive. Many insurance carriers have a time limit on any personal injury claims you can make following a work-related accident.
Evaluation should be sought immediately following an accident on the job or exposure to dangerous conditions or chemicals.
WORK-RELATED INJURIES CAN VARY GREATLY DEPENDING ON THE INDUSTRY AND NATURE OF THE JOB, HOWEVER, COMMON REASONS FOR WORK-RELATED INJURIES INCLUDE:
- Muscle, ligament or tendon injury due to overexertion
- Neck or back injuries from slipping or tripping on the job site
- Injuries due to equipment failure
- Automobile accidents
- Bone or joint injuries due to repetitive or strained motion
what our patients are saying
Fill out the form below to contact us.
Were you injured on the job? Start on your path to healing by calling us today at
(844) 366-8800 or submit the contact form below for a free consultation!