We’d like to share some updates with you regarding COVID-19.
Our offices are open and our team is fully equipped to serve you. The safety and wellbeing of our patients is our highest priority, which is why we are practicing strict hand hygiene, and taking heightened sanitary precautions advised by the CDC.
We will remain open as long as the government deems that is safe for us to serve you.
We would like to let you know that we are taking every step to provide you with a safe and clean therapeutic environment. As we do our due diligence, we kindly ask that you also participate in proper hygienic practice.
We want to make sure everyone is following the proper guidelines to everyone’s overall safety. With this said, we ask everyone to cooperate in taking these steps to prevent and reduce any transmission of disease in the workplace (in accordance with the CDC):
- Wash your hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your mouth while coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid hand contact with your face.
- Clean and disinfect all frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Stay home if you are sick and not feeling well, or feeling any or all symptoms the CDC has outlined.
Wishing you great health,
The Oasis Medical Team