WHAT ARE FACET JOINT INJECTIONS?
Facet joint injections are commonly used to treat facet syndrome. This minimally invasive treatment involves the injection of a steroid medication to the facet joints in the spine. It can be used as both a diagnostic and therapeutic tool for physicians to confirm that facet syndrome is the cause of the patient’s back pain. The medication used in the injection relieves both pain and inflammation in the affected joints, identified using X-ray guidance.
QUICK FACTS ABOUT FACET JOINT INJECTIONS:
- Benefits are both diagnostic and therapeutic
- Procedure typically takes no more than 30 minutes and is done on an outpatient basis
- Pain relief is generally felt within several days following the procedure
- Injections can be repeated for further pain relief up to three times per year, as determined by physicians
LEARN MORE ABOUT FACET JOINT INJECTIONS HERE
COMMON SYMPTOMS OF FACET SYNDROME:
- Dull Aches in the Lower Back Down to Buttocks
- Pain in the Shoulders, Neck and Back of the Skull
- Difficulty Twisting or Bending of the Spine
- Chronic Pain or Acute Pain Triggered by Movement
LEARN MORE ABOUT FACET SYNDROME HERE
what our patients are saying
I had a cervical spine fusion with Dr. Sujal P Patel in August 2020 and already I feel great. He’s a wonderful doctor that treats his patients with Care. This is the second surgery I had with him. Wonderful Doctor. The Office staff , nurses are wonderful and kind as well. Great place.
I had a Fusion surgery and it was a wonderful experience with the Dr Sujal P Patel and his amazing team. I wish all medical professionals had the same sense of care and professionalism. Hands down best team.
Great and well trained staff, good doctors with actual care about their patients. They're clearly understand and explain every small details. I'm really satisfied
This facility has done wonders for me. Dr. Hashemi-Awwal has been nothing but great. She takes her time and listens to all my health concerns.
I've had nothing but great times visiting Oasis medical. Always seen in a timely manner, never felt rushed. The staff is very pleasant and accommodating. Dr. Anissa is the cream of the crop!! She's Ahhhhhmazinggg!!! Very attentive, thorough in her work.makes me feel like family. Love her need more like her.