At OASIS, we’re experienced in treating many general orthopedic conditions, such as osteoarthritis, fractures, sprains and strains, and degenerative musculoskeletal conditions.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ORTHOPEDICS
Oasis Medical Group starts with a thorough examination and obtain an exact diagnosis, followed by creating a personalized treatment plan to start you on the path to healing.
Orthopedic conditions are extremely common. More than 28 million Americans develop some type of musculoskeletal condition each year.
Orthopedic doctors and orthopedic surgeons are specially trained to diagnose and treat bone and joint problems that affect movement.
Treatment for orthopedic conditions varies and can take on one or a combination of forms, including medication, exercise, injections or surgery.
If YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS, YOU MAY NEED TO SEE AN ORTHOPEDIC SPECIALIST:
- Difficulty performing daily functions like walking or carrying lightweight objects
- Pain in muscles, tendons or joints that lasts for more than 1-2 days
- Joint pain that increases during periods of inactivity
- Swelling or bruising around joints
- Limited range of motion in the neck, arms or legs