TRANSFORAMINAL EPIDURAL INJECTIONS
Improve mobility, gain diagnosis, and achieve pain relief for your back, neck, or legs with a Transforaminal Epidural injection.
WHAT ARE TRANSFORMINAL EPIDURAL INECTIONS?
Transforaminal epidural injections are given to patients with neck, leg and/or back pain to relieve pain and improve mobility without surgery, as well as diagnose the the specific spinal nerve root level that is causing the identified pain. A transforaminal epidural injection refers to how the needles are placed during the procedure. These minimally invasive injections can work in conjunction with other conservative treatment methods to help patients avoid surgery and experience pain relief. Patients generally start to feel the benefit of the injection within several days following the procedure.
QUICK FACTS ABOUT TRANSFORMINAL EPIDURAL INECTIONS:
- Non-surgical, minimally invasive procedure
- Benefits are both diagnostic and therapeutic
- Pain relief is generally felt within several days following the procedure
- In some patients, injections can provide relief for up to six months
COMMON CONDITIONS TREATED BY TRANSFORMINAL EPIDURAL INECTIONS:
- Disc Herniation
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease